1 Copy of The Pursuit of Happiness Widescreen Edition of the movie
1 Laura Ashley 50 Page Journal
1 Copy of Coming Soon by Jo Leigh
1 Aloe Vera Bath Travel Pack
1 Natural Handmade Jasmine Rice Bar of Soap
1 Author Promo Pack
To enter all you have to do is send an email to selenaillyria DOT contests AT gmail Dot com with the words April Contest in the subject line and let me know where you heard the contest from. All entries must be in by Midnight EST on April 30th, 2008. More goodies may be added later. Good Luck!
Selena

Blurb:
No one knows better than Alexis Donovan how the universe turns around IAS patrols. You play or you're spaced. When she's given an offer she can't refuse, she has no choice but to bring in the bounty, alive. A mark's a mark, right? But what's a girl to do when the man she has to bring in is the man who haunts her sleep at night?
A courier exchange gone wrong has sent Mack Hernandez into a whirlwind of chaos. Torn from the family he tried to save and thrust into Spaceport Adana, he does what he can to survive. An incredible encounter… or two… with a bounty hunter has him walking a fine line between life and death. What starts out as a struggle for freedom between the two sends them careening headfirst into a cover-up big enough to blow the Haze patrol sector apart.
When the heat turns on and the adrenaline rides high, can they keep their hearts strong and steady?
Buy Link:
http://www.changelingpress.com/product.php?&upt=book&ubid=820
Selena Says:
I loved this book. It had action, sci fi, a kick ass,, strong and sexy heroine and a hot, sweet, strong hero. The world created was just so cool. Kind of reminded me a bit of Firefly, which I loved! I would love to revisit this world again. K'taran was just adorable, although I doubt my own cat would be willing to get such a wild dye job or any dye job for that matter, lol. I highly recommend this book. To find out more about the Space Port Series click here. To find out more about Ms. Montgomery and her work check out her website.
2Nd Recommended Read:

Blurb:
Sex therapist by day, erotic lucid dreaming sex kitten by night, Eryn can't understand the driving need to find her dream lover. Sure the dreams are hot, and the man is even hotter, but as a modern woman, she's not supposed to allow hormones to rule her.
When a trip to Ireland brings her face to face with the man of her dreams, though, she throws caution to the wind and submits. But what happens now that it's no longer a dream?Publisher's
Note: This book contains explicit sexual content, graphic language, and situations that some readers may find objectionable.
Buy Link:
http://www.loose-id.com/detail.aspx?ID=668
Selena Says:
I loved this story, hot, sweet and sexy all rolled into one. Geez can I find a man like Brendan? LOL. I adored how he let go and accepted love, but I totally understood Eryn's hesitation. This story made me want to go to Ireland, although come to think of it, I don't really need that much encouragement now do I? LOL. I highly recommend this book. To check out more works from Ms. Hasker, see her website.
Until next month, Hugs all around.
Selena






3 comments:
OMG. *chipmunk HUGS*
Lady, you seriously made me tear up! *sniff* I'm glad you liked 'em. I can't wait to show you K'taran's mischief later on!
Awww! Chipmunk Hugs!Oooh, I can't wait. *Grin*
Great contest :-) I posted about your contest on my blog at http://readingissomuchfun.blogspot.com/
These recommended reads sound great :-)
Hugssss
LindaH
Post a Comment